Pricing & Registration
Please register direct with the Business Rep who provided you with the information or if you came here direct without any business/sales rep, click the button to register online for the Conference.
VIRTUAL VISITORS CAN REGISTER FOR THE VIRTUAL EXHIBITION FOR FREE AT
https://virtual.iuptasiapacific.com (upgrade to access conference)
CONFERENCE FEES AND PACKAGES AT A GLANCE
All fees quoted are in USD (MYR @4.75)
Note: Virtual Platform is for 3 months access from 28 Oct – 28 Jan 2023
- Virtual Platform – Non-Member – US$60
- Virtual Platform – Existing IUPT Member – US$40
- Developing Countries
- Virtual Platform & New Associate Membership US$190
- Virtual Platform & New Certified Membership US$215
- Associcate Membership Application only US$150
- Certified Membership Application only US$175
- Developed Countries
- Virtual Platform & New Associate Membership US$290
- Virtual Platform & New Certified Membership US$340
- Associcate Membership Application only US$250
- Certified Membership Application only US$300
IUPT Membership Fees
- Associate Membership – US$200
- Certified Membership – US$250
- One time registration fee – US$50
#Developing countries- 50% subsidy for membership fees
Countries includes: (a) All East Asian countries except Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. (b) All African Countries (c) Turkey
If you are applying for membership, please download the membership form here
PAYMENT INFO: (please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your bank-in/payment info slip after payment is made)
Note: USD will be tabulated to MYR at 4.75 estimate current rate
1) MYR Direct bank transfer / TT/ Cheque Payment/ Bank-in
Company Name: Human Resources Development Sdn Bhd (154840M)
Name of bank: Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank Account: 5147-8505-5601
Bank Address: 1, Jalan Menara Gading 1, Taman Connaught, 56000 Kuala Lumpur
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
2) USD Bank Transfer (Telegraphic Transfer)
Company Name : MASTERYASIA (M) SDN. BHD.
Account Number (USD) : 79010-50447
Name of bank: OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
Swift code: OCBCMYKLXXX
OCBC Bank Address : 1,3, 5&7 Jalan Damai Niaga 1, Alam Damai,Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Transfer Mode: Please select Telegraphic Transfer
Transfer Charges: transferer have to bear all the bank charges
DEVELOPED COUNTRIES HERE REFER TO COUNTRIES NOT IN THE #DEVELOPING COUNTRIES CATEGORY (whose membership fees are partially subsidized)
- IUPT Existing Members Rates –Must be IUPT member first in order to be qualified for the special rate/ must provide IUPT membership number/reference
- Early Bird rates are not applicable for IUPT members
- Those who are registering as new members can qualify for the NEW MEMBERSHIP & CONFERENCE PACKAGES
- Payment methods:
- Direct cash/cheque bank-in/ bank transfer/ TT to Human Resource Development Sdn Bhd
- Payment terms –
- All fees must be settled within 3 days of submitting the registration in order to be confirmed
- Cancellation will not be accepted within 14 days from date of event, replacement is allowed.
- Any refunds of fees may be subjected to 25% admin charges
- The organiser reserves the right to make final decision for any disputes on fees and charges
Frequently Asked Questions
Email us or complete the enquiry form or refer back to your Sales/Business Rep who provided you with the conference info.
What is your refund policy?
No refunds for any cancellation within 14 days, you may send replacement. Any refunds approved will be subjected to 25% admin charges
Do you offer student discounts?
We do not have students discounts, only special rates for IUPT members
Do you offer bulk ticket purchase discounts?
Please email us for bulk ticket purchase especially for companies.
How about CPE points?
Please email email@example.com