ABOUT IUPT ASIA-PACIFIC MEMBERSHIPS
Explore the many benefits that you can gain as IUPT Member!
Come talk to us for more info –
- What makes IUPT so valuable to its members?
- Be part of a truly international community of professional trainers which members come from nearly 30 countries
- Member will get access to development programs to upscale their competencies and update their methodologies
- Be accessible to resources and network that will enable members to leverage to extend your training business globally
- Be part of international standards established for professional trainers so as to convey quality and credibility.
2. Who can join IUPT?
- There are few levels of membership, from experienced certified members or to who merely only want to learn about training as Provisional, you can refer which level to join on our website or consult with one of our board members.
C: AFTER APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED
- How do I pay my membership subscription fees?
- You can bank in the membership fee at below account after you submit your membership form to email@example.com
In Malaysian Ringgit
- Company Name: Human Resource Development Sdn Bhd
- Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
- Bank Account Number: 5147-8505-5601
- Bank Address: 1, Jalan Menara Gading 1, Taman Connaught, 56000 Kuala Lumpur.
- Swift Code: MBBEMYKLXXX
In USD (TT Transaction – please cover your own bank charges)
- Company Name: Masteryasia (M) Sdn Bhd
- Bank Name: OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- Bank Account Number: 79010-50447
- Bank Address: 1,3, 5&7 Jalan Damai Niaga 1, Alam Damai, Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Swift code: OCBCMYKLXXX
2. Can I cancel my membership?
- It is an annual membership fee; you can enjoy your benefits within the year and decide if renew in the following year.
Talk to the Business Rep who passed this information to you to register for the Conference and/or apply for Membership.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to membership only
B: APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Which form do I need to complete?
If you are joining IUPT for the first time, please submit a new member application form.
2. What happens to my application once submitted?
- Once submitted, we will send your membership form to global office to determine your level of membership, after which the secretariat office will produce your e-membership card and e-certificate.
- Receipt will be issued upon request.
3. When can I expect a decision on my application?
- Allow us 10 working days to process the membership
- Additional 5 working days to get the e-membership card ready
4. Membership subscription fees
- There will be a one-time registration fee of USD 50 applicable for all categories.
- #Developing countries includes:
- All East Asian countries except Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea.
- All African Countries
For reference refer: https://www.worlddata.info/developing-countries.php
5. Can I apply for membership for my university or research institute?
- Yes, there is one category of Institutional Member which is designed or institution and organizations.
D: DECLINED APPLICATIONS
- Why has my application for IUPT membership been declined?
- Membership Director will review your experience to see which category of membership deemed fit, in which in most cases should not be declined unless we found out that the members are involved in unethical practice in with his/her profession.
2. When can I reapply for membership?
- You shall re-apply after 12 months period.
3. Can I appeal a decision?
- Yes, you can write to the secretariat office with provided relevant documentation or testimonies if necessary.