Here’s the ONE event that you have been waiting for – TRULY an event for TRAINERS by Training Experts — Come meet these Global Trainers & Speakers from different countries… In-Person or Virtually!
"Finally! Now You Can Reskill, Upskill & Reconnect At This Professional Trainers Conference - Even If You Are New to Training!"Book your Seat/s NOW!
The 1st IUPT Asia-Pacific Hybrid Conference & Exhibition 2022
28 – 29 Oct 2022, Nexus BangsarSouth, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 Streams to cater for your training needs
The inaugural event for professional trainers by International Union of Professional Trainers (IUPT) Asia Pacific – Be a member NOW – Special conference fees for IUPT Members!
Special Packages for IUPT Members.
Join as a Member and benefit with discounted conference fees!!!
This is the place to reconnect with Trainers & L&D Practitioners & Professionals! The place to reskill & upskill!
What are you waiting for???
Register NOW for the In-Person or Virtual Conference! Limited Seats for in-person conference
In-Person or Virtual…
Hybrid Conference & Exhibition
*VIP In-Person seats — Special Lunch Networking session with the Speakers
*VIP In-Person & Virtual Seats – gets one year access to all recordings!!!
Why you want to attend this event?
This 2-day hybrid conference/ exhibition is power-packed:
- You can learn from highly-acclaimed International Professional Speakers & Industry & Subject-matter Experts!
- Latest trends, technologies, skills & knowledge to super-boost your training expertise level
- Get latest tools, systems and solutions for Trainers as we are expecting physical & virtual exhibitors/ sponsors who will be showcasing their latest products & services
- You might get the recognition you deserve if you are awarded as Professional Trainer with the IUPT Professional Trainers Award (nominations will be open to all trainers!)
- An opportunity to network with international speakers & delegates both in-person or virtually & many more thrills & surprises in store…
MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINERS CONFERENCE
A Hybrid-Conference for Professional Trainers with IUPT Asia-Pacific – the representative of international trainers.
The International Union of Professional Trainers, IUPT (https://iupt.org.uk/) is an independent international civil organization with noble goals serving the humanitarian community. It is specialised in representing international trainers by uniting their efforts and taking care of their affairs.
The Union was established based on international laws and agreements and is officially registered in Britain with the number 13626306 on 7/22/2021, and its main headquarters is in the British city of Nottingham, with branches and representative offices in various countries of the world.
IUPT is proud to announce that they will be launching the IUPT Asia-Pacific centre in Kuala Lumpur, in conjunction with the 1st IUPT Asia-Pacific Professional Trainers Conference 2022 (hybrid conference & exhibition)
This 2-day Hybrid Conference is jointly organised with Human Resource Development Sdn Bhd (A division of Quest Learning Group, www.qscasia.com) – a registered HRD Corp Training Provider- and supported by the International Professional Managers Association (IPMA), U.K. (www.ipma.co.uk) We are also getting the support and participation of various training associations from the Asia Pacific countries.
More About IUPT
As Conference Delegate, you can take part in the Professional Trainers Awards!
CONFERENCE FEES AT A GLANCE (FOR NON-MEMBERS OR EXISTING MEMBERS) – Foreign/Local Delegates
Foreign Delegates/Local Delegates- NON-MEMBERS & EXISTING MEMBERS RATES
*Local Delegates rates are subsidised (with local ID)
Please refer to conference admin for more info at the booking form.
CONFERENCE FEES AT A GLANCE (FOR THOSE WANTING TO JOIN AS NEW IUPT MEMBER & ATTEND CONFERENCE)
Combined Conference Fees & Membership Fees
The above applies for new members registration and if attending the conference, special combined fees apply.
#Developing countries includes: (a) All East Asian countries except Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. (b) All African Countries (c) Turkey
Not sure which fees to apply…Come talk to us to discuss further –
Contact Daphne at email@example.com
Some of the topics lined up for you includes:
Keynote address “ The Anthropocentric Method” – Developing People in Times of Constant Change by Dr Yiannis Kalogerakis, CEO of JMK Anthropocentric Training, President of the Consultative Body of IUPT (Greece)
Stream 1 Innovation in Training Approaches
- Α “Brand” New Era in Training (NeuroScience) by Isidora Karadimitriou, Νeuro-Techniques Sales Trainer (Greece)
- Story telling for Speakers and Trainers by Mark Davis, Director at Emdav International Pte Ltd, International Professional Speaker (Australia)
- Levels of Learning Games – How to Create 100% Engagement 100% of the Time by Soo Hoo, Chief Impact Maker at Abundant Impact and Director For Asia Pacific at Global Trainers Federation (Malaysia)
Stream 2 – Technology for Enhancing Training
- Seven Hacks of Technology Enhanced Training by Martin Mueller, Principal Consultant, Exzellent Profis Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- Gamification of Training by Athina Polina Dova, Coo & Co-Founder of Owiwi & Vice-President of IUPT (Greece)
Stream 3 – Growing Training Globally
- The Impact of Professional Training on the Profits of Companies by Dr Munther Elharm, Certified international trainer and influential motivational speaker (UK)
- Seven Strategies for Speaking and Training Internationally by Jonathan Low, Global Speaking Fellow, CSP, ICF MCC, Conference keynote speaker, Master Trainer, Global Leadership Coach at Global Success Learning Academy (Malaysia)
- Going Global through Collaboration by Dr. H. C. Azeeza, Founder & Managing Director, Our SHINE GoGLOBAL Ltd, Singapore, GoGLOBAL Business School, GoGLOBAL Technologies, Dewi Wealth Accelerator (Singapore)
- Every Trainer or Speaker Must Write A Book By KC See, Founder of Quest Group (Malaysia) & Shum FP – Authorpreneur.Asia (Malaysia)
We will also be having fireside chats (Forums) on these two topics:
- Training: Delivering on Promises; Results Results Results
- Top Training Industry Trends: Data, Insights & Predictions
Our Sponsors & Strategic Partners
JOINTLY ORGANISED BY
Managers Association, UK
Basaqat Business Company
SYSTEM & TECHNOLOGY PROVIDED BY